I won't comment on this one because I'm not terribly familiar with Solomon Burke, sorry to say. Except that he really was very big, and they played one of his songs on npr this morning and I loved it. But I don't think that's worth writing a whole comment, especially when I've already commented twice today.
Well- this looks like a whole comment to me. Did you know Solomon Burke covered Tom's "Diamond in Your Mind" a few years ago? Apparently S.B. changed a lyric and caused a legal stir. By all counts, Tom gave the O.K.
2 comments:
I won't comment on this one because I'm not terribly familiar with Solomon Burke, sorry to say. Except that he really was very big, and they played one of his songs on npr this morning and I loved it. But I don't think that's worth writing a whole comment, especially when I've already commented twice today.
Well- this looks like a whole comment to me.
Did you know Solomon Burke covered Tom's "Diamond in Your Mind" a few years ago? Apparently S.B. changed a lyric and caused a legal stir. By all counts, Tom gave the O.K.
Post a Comment