![]() |
| Coming Soon! |
Well it's been awhile since I've posted– but I have a good reason. I've been using up all my free time (for what it's worth) creating a web site to showcase my photography. It's very close to being complete, and I can't wait to publish it so I can once again obsess over other things–like posting on this blog– for instance. I will keep you all (well the both of you) posted on further details. In the meantime, I also created a new photo blog (on another network) to post pictures taken solely with my trusty point and shoot camera. I thought they too needed a place to live.
I also updated some info in the side bar to the right of your screen. See Project (W) and Ghost Stories. I'm very excited about them both!
As always– thanks for stopping by! Be careful out there!

1 comment:
We want a print to put in our next house! :)
Post a Comment