May 12, 2010

Don't Read More

For some mysterious reason the words "Read More" suddenly appeared on the bottom of each post. You can certainly click on it... but there won't be more. It'll just take the post to another room where you can be alone with it. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this but in the meantime, please excuse the appearance. I'm sure you're OK with it but it's driving me !@#$%^& NUTS!
This blogging business isn't easy on the obsessive compulsive type.
I think I'll pour myself a glass of Campari.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard it said "Leave them wanting more" - maybe this blog is trying to help you out. Or are you encouraging all of us to read more? I try to read many books, different types, etc. but that damn TV gets in the way. I'll try to read more Nat, honestly. I'm also glad you gave the ant a chance to find a better destination, although it sounds as if he/she was really enjoying the journey. Maybe the spit would have sent it on an even better journey! You have inspired me to contemplate many things. Thanks, Mimi